Quality Management Statement
ESIA-Consult Ltd is a company wholly owned by Martin Broderick and Dr Bridget Durning
The quality of the work undertaken by ESIA-Consult Limited is, therefore, assured in the following ways.
All the work undertaken is undertaken personally by both directors. They are both members of two professional bodies, the Institute of Environmental Management & Assessment (IEMA) and the Geological Society, both of which require that:
the highest standards of professional work are attained;
their members maintain an up-to-date knowledge of their field through engaging in CPD activities.
- Both Institutes have complaints procedures to deal with members who fall below professional standards.
- The specification for the work, including quality standards as required, is agreed between directors and the client at an Inception Meeting before the work commences;
- At the outset of any project, the directors will agree a regular programme of interim reports and/or progress meetings as the client requires. Interim reports can be placed on the ESIA-Consult website in a secure area designed for that purpose;
- Any work that is done in partnership with any other contractor is undertaken under the personal supervision of the directors. Partnership working and/or sub-contracting is not undertaken without the written agreement of the client;
- ESIA-Consult directors agree that should any work fall below the standard required by a contract, we will undertake measures to bring such work up to standard free of charge.
- ESIA-Consult Limited is willing to provide references from its substantial list of clients for whom contracted work has been delivered to the standard required and to deadline.
- ESIA-Consult carries comprehensive Professional Indemnity cover.